Wiki Posts
Search

Travel from Europe to USA via 2 weeks quarantine in Mexico

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2020, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Amex Plat
Question Travel from Europe to USA via 2 weeks quarantine in Mexico

My wife and I are in the US (L1 + L2 visas – we are both British).

My wife (L2 visa) urgently needs to travel to the UK for family reasons. She would be there for 2 weeks (compliant with UK quarantine rules).

She would then travel from the UK to Mexico City (via Amsterdam), and spend 2 weeks there in quarantine in a hotel.

Can she then board a flight from Mexico City back to the US on L2 visa? At that point in time she wouldn't have been present in Europe in the preceding 14 days (her Mexican visa stamp would serve as proof).
Old Jun 18, 2020, 7:06 pm
Moderator: Avianca, Travel Photography, Travel Technology & USA

Programs: Emeritus VIP Fromins Deli Encino grandfathered successor program - UA MM & HH Diamond
It is contrary to Flyertalk rules to create an identical topic thread in more than one forum. Please limit discussion to the post you made in the Mexico forum: Travel from Europe to USA via 2 weeks quarantine in Mexico

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.