Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suspension of YVR-LAS in December?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2009, 11:47 pm
Original Poster

Suspension of YVR-LAS in December?

I can't find any non-stops between YVR and LAS between December 2nd and mid-December. This route has been operated AFAIK year-round for several years. Is US temporarily suspending this route, or is it likely that it is just not currently available for sale due to some sort of system glitch? US reservations confirmed that the flight wasn't loaded at all, but could not shed anymore light onto the situation.
Old Sep 27, 2009, 12:22 am

Programs: AS MVP
Early to mid Dec is a very low season to go to Vegas, so it's not surprising that they suspend the route for 2 weeks. US had many previous year data to support the decision.
Old Sep 27, 2009, 3:35 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold
I agree Dec. is slow time in Vegas. I looked at room rates and without any comp, rooms are about $40 a night at nice hotels.
Old Sep 27, 2009, 5:23 pm

Programs: Non-Rev Lifetime
US437/473 operating from 12/17/09.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.