Wiki Posts
Search

CP 100% bonus RDM's on LH flights?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2006, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
CP 100% bonus RDM's on LH flights?

It looks like my travel will be mostly international to Europe next year, and I'm trying to decide how to collect my frequent flyer miles. I will probably fly mostly on LH, and so I was wondering...

Do CPs get the 100% bonus miles on LH flights? If so, does it include intra-Europe flights?

thanks...
Old Dec 10, 2006, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by SJPaul
It looks like my travel will be mostly international to Europe next year, and I'm trying to decide how to collect my frequent flyer miles. I will probably fly mostly on LH, and so I was wondering...

Do CPs get the 100% bonus miles on LH flights? If so, does it include intra-Europe flights?

thanks...
Unfortunately not. Would be nice given that DL for example, offers the Elite bonus on all SkyTeam airlines. I do however have a question to all FT members out here. By what factor does US pick the airlines that it will allow the Preferred bonus? By code-share? US doesnt have anything in common with NH, no codeshare, just a few cities they both serve and yet there is a pref bonus. Maybe because of the old route authority from PIT-NRT US received and that was going to let NH use??? LH on the other hand shares many airports with US, and code-shares and no bonus? Anyone on FT know?

Chairman's
As a Chairman's Preferred member, you're entitled to an additional mileage bonus of 100%. That means a 1,000 mile flight will get you an additional 1,000 miles.

Members earn an automatic mileage bonus for all paid, qualifying flights on US Airways, US Airways Express carriers, US Airways Shuttle, ANA, United, Hawaiian and Big Sky Airlines.
Old Dec 10, 2006, 6:24 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
Having flown LH, I can confirm that for Plats at least, we don't get the 75% milage bonus for either TA or Intra-Europe flights. It definitely stinks.
Old Dec 11, 2006, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by LoganFlyer
Having flown LH, I can confirm that for Plats at least, we don't get the 75% milage bonus for either TA or Intra-Europe flights. It definitely stinks.
Thanks for the info, guys. Maybe I'll be collecting LH miles...
Old Dec 11, 2006, 9:39 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
We used to get bonus RDM's for LH, but that stopped a while ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.