Wiki Posts
Search

Snack Basket out West!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2006, 1:13 pm

Programs: UA 3.6 MM, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by sts603
the french toast?
Earlier this year, I flew DCA-PHX and had two unappealing choices on HP. Either the Bagel Cold Cut sandwhich or the french toast. Not in the mood for a sandwich at 7am, I picked the french toast. It was the most disgusting meal I have ever had on an airplane. . .four tasteless cold slices of bread that might as well have been cottonballs topped with four inches blue sludge looking jelly that tasted like liquid sugar. It was the most disgusting meal of the year. As horrible as they were the terrible celophane wrapped snack boxes that US served in F were better, at least, they were more filling. It was at that moment that I decided that if HP did with US F what they had done on their flights, I was outta here.

One the other hand, on a US east flight from SAN-PHL, I had a really delicious omelette wrapped in some very good thick-cut bacon. This meal was actually better than some of the UA breakfasts I had recently. ^

So I don't get it. . .what will it be for this merged airline!??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.