Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Airways Dividend Miles MC - Welcome Kit arrives!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2006, 7:05 pm

Programs: United Gold
ok just to make sure I am not nuts, the welcome kit came separately from the original credit card, right? I got the cards like a month ago, but dont remember any coupons/etc with it..
Old Feb 27, 2006, 8:51 pm

Programs: US Airways SP, Hilton Gold VIP,National Emerald,AVIS Preferred
$99 coupons tricks

This is my personal experience, 1of of all, BofA $99 coupon can be reused, I did use it 3 times already, 2nd of all, even "14 days advance reservation required" I used it twice 4 days before the flight from PHL to SAN, the trick???? I tried to book it via Chairman Desk and Gold desk before... but they would not let me book.... but if you call regular US Reservation.... a guess CSR on those desk are less experienced...... it worked 4 days before the flight....... ^

Just mine 5 cents.... @:-)
Old Feb 28, 2006, 7:19 am
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
I received the card in mid-January. No welcome kit yet.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 7:50 am

Same here
Old Feb 28, 2006, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by drbond
What would be the point? You can't use it unless you have it. It has to be presented at checkin.
US48/CAN
Nearly not avail

Actually they never ask for the hard copy.
So my point is can someone send me the code.
Thanks
Old Feb 28, 2006, 9:52 am

Programs: DL PM, AA Plat, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, National Emerald Exec
Originally Posted by MileKing
I received the card in mid-January. No welcome kit yet.
Mine came around 2/3 and nothing yet.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 10:53 am

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by FlyingTerp
Finally! Complete with a 1 visit US Airways Club Pass, $75 off club membership certificate, and 2 Companions certificate for $99 each with a $250 ticket purchase.

Anyone else receive theirs?

Received card mid January, called about package and was told that it would be sent 2/21. Probably snail mail since it hasn't arrived yet.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 12:24 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold
I called today and was told that my kit was mailed an 2/17. I was told if I have not recieved it by 3/3 to call back. I hope it comes, I want to use the $99 coupon to take my mother for her 70th Birthday to Las Vegas but fares out of Richmond are $370. Her B-day is 3/25 and the 14 day window is coming. I cannot use the BofA one I have because we will not be there for a Saturday night.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 5:11 pm

Programs: United Gold
ok, got mine today, now I understand - its a separate kit than what came last month with my new cards. thanks all!
Old Mar 3, 2006, 10:53 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold
Originally Posted by RICflyer
I called today and was told that my kit was mailed an 2/17. I was told if I have not recieved it by 3/3 to call back. I hope it comes, I want to use the $99 coupon to take my mother for her 70th Birthday to Las Vegas but fares out of Richmond are $370. Her B-day is 3/25 and the 14 day window is coming. I cannot use the BofA one I have because we will not be there for a Saturday night.
OK the kit came on 3/3 like they said. Now I understand why we cannot give you the starcode because there is none. The coupon states "Ticketing must be done in SHARES" (the HP system). There is a certificate number that is 13 digits and it does have tour code for the SHARES system. It clearly states on the certificate that it "must be surrendered prior to travel." Hope this helps. If anyone is able to use this twice or if they do not ask for your certicificate at checkin please let us know! Thanks!
Old Apr 3, 2006, 8:14 am

Programs: HHonors Silver
Got my card over the weekend.

How long before the welcome kit arrives? I know the $99 companion fares are very difficult to use, but I'm more interested in the club pass (flying to Milan in June).
Old Apr 3, 2006, 1:57 pm

Programs: DL PM, AA Plat, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, National Emerald Exec
Originally Posted by pdhenry
Got my card over the weekend.

How long before the welcome kit arrives? I know the $99 companion fares are very difficult to use, but I'm more interested in the club pass (flying to Milan in June).
30-45 days seems to be the norm seen by most folks on here. Mine came almost exactly a month later. And the miles hit my DM account on the 25th of every month.
Old Apr 3, 2006, 3:09 pm

Programs: HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by fishintheobx
30-45 days seems to be the norm seen by most folks on here. Mine came almost exactly a month later.
Either one will work for me - we fly on June 1st.

thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.