Wiki Posts
Search

Kudos to HP reservations

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2006, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: a little here, a little there
Kudos to HP reservations

With all the complaints I see, I thought I would say nice job to their reservations department:

Short version: MIL in town to help with during wife's surgery, needed to stay one more week due to complications and paid $100 change fee.

One more week rolls around, and my wife is not better, so MIL wants to stay another week. I called HP, and since she paid the change fee once already, they waived it for this time (but only once), and no fare difference.

Thanks HP! ^
Old Feb 9, 2006, 10:00 pm

That's great! Nice to hear positive stories. Our rez department is very good, hopefully they will bring some of the US operations back to the states...they are miserable!!!
Old Feb 17, 2006, 6:01 pm

Programs: US Airways,Hilton HHonors, Marriott, National
Originally Posted by Joeypete
That's great! Nice to hear positive stories. Our rez department is very good, hopefully they will bring some of the US operations back to the states...they are miserable!!!

I have to agree that I have some positive communications with the HP side.. and the Gold desk at US Airways, well they seem tired and annoyed by my requests. I was asking about an upgrade and she basically yelled I am on the waitlist and hurried off the call. I will look forward to the Chairman's group on the East side once we merge statuses.
Old Feb 18, 2006, 11:54 am

Programs: AA Ex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by LAX1K to AmWest
I have to agree that I have some positive communications with the HP side.. and the Gold desk at US Airways, well they seem tired and annoyed by my requests. I was asking about an upgrade and she basically yelled I am on the waitlist and hurried off the call. I will look forward to the Chairman's group on the East side once we merge statuses.
You know, lately when I've had to call the US Airways Gold Desk, they say "Oh you are a Chairman, please hold. Then they transfer me somewhere else that helps me with the call. Not sure if it's the CP desk or not but they always seem more than helpful.

Lance

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.