Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LUS: Can I get a receipt for year old USDM booking?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2015, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium and LTP, Hilton Gold, SK Diamond, Finnair Gold, BA Silver
LUS: Can I get a receipt for year old USDM booking?

So I booked a US Dividend miles ticket about a year ago, which was subsequently flown this August (all one-world partner metal). As I had the wrong email address in the system I never got the receipt a year ago, but I am now being told I need it for accounting purposes. Will I be able to get this, and where should I direct my enquiry now that I guess DM technically doesn't exist anymore?
Old Oct 5, 2015, 2:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
DM is long gone. You will need to contact AA, explain the problem and what you need. It may not be possible or there may be a research fee.

You may wind up having to rely on other backup such as your DM statement from the month in which you purchased and CC entries for any fees/taxes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.