Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Airways boarding pass in passbook

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2015, 5:59 am
Original Poster

Does US airways boarding pass in passbook show priority access for AA gold member?

I booked US airways flight with BA award ticket and added my AA FF# through finnair website. After checked in, I added the boarding pass to iPhone passbook but didn't find anywhere showing Priority access.

The "gold" does show in the PDF version of the boarding pass. Do I need to print it out and show to the checkin agent to get priority security screening lane?

Also my boarding group is Zone 1, not the AAdvantage Gold/oneworld Ruby group.

=============================
Before I became gold member, I had the feeling that the system is not perfect during consolidation. If I booked an AA flight with avois, my AA boarding pass shoed priority (yes even w/o status, but I have AA platinum cc and US aviator cc). But if I booked a US flight with avois, no priority on the boarding pass and the boarding group is always zone 2...
Old Sep 7, 2015, 7:43 am

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)

Passbook boarding passes for US show my status right above my name. If you don't look closely it appears to be a field identifier rather that data content.

"Passenger Executive Platinum"
"Segments"

FC and elites are all classed as zone 1 on US boarding passes, even though GA will call them to board in stages. Zone 2 is correct for non-elites with Priority boarding due to CC or purchased priority access.
Old Sep 7, 2015, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Thanks! Saw the gold beside the name.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.