Wiki Posts
Search

Possible to get my US Flight history?

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2015, 6:56 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Do you use gmail? gmail can track all your flts since you had an acct.--I'm assuming you receive confirmations via gmail.
Old May 14, 2015, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex Plt
I am still waiting for my FOIA. And mine also can't be found on the website.

As for data mining SHARES, I never did find anyone at US that could help. As a newly(ish) minted Ex Plt, would it be easier to find someone that would be willing to help? Previously, I was a DM muggle.

And for sh!ts and giggles, anyone want to try an NSA FOIA? Or rather a Privacy Act request

NSA

I'm thinking that since FT is most definitely high on the NSA's reading listing, and there is probably some sort of keyboard tracker running, I'll just receive an envelope in the mail with all my domestic flying info

UPDATE: Found it but I am still waiting on my CBP FOIA request. Due date was allegedly 23 March 2105, however, my request is still under agency review. So much for my flight memory updates...

Originally Posted by am1108
How strange, I did a request through CBP and I only received PNR records for Itineraries that had an international segments & I have no PNRs listed that have flights solely taken in the US. Do they have this info too? Was I supposed to receive it as well?

By the way for anyone who is curious about the process. I filed a request around the middle of February, then before the request was due a month later (middle of March) it disappeared from their website. Luckily I printed it the day before it was due. Then the day it was due- the request disappeared and I let it go. Earlier this week (a little less than 3 months after the initial request) I received about 14 pages of PNR records, although it was the very few international flights that I took within the last 5 years, I can even remember one that I took which wasn't on there. No (Purely) Domestic PNRs were in the packet.
Originally Posted by JDiver
I'd say your chances of finding someone who could data mine SHARES will plunge to nothing in October, and FOIA to USCBP shouldn't reveal other than international flights. They're not the NSA...

Last edited by thegrailer; Jul 31, 2015 at 2:21 pm Reason: Update
Old Sep 24, 2015, 8:57 pm

I applied for my FOIA back at the beginning of April and finally recieved my results back today. Only international segments were listed, but there was flights going all the way back to 2000.

Did anyone ever find another place to query for information?
Old Sep 29, 2015, 10:13 am

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
I requested my account history back in February. It took a couple weeks but they eventually sent me a spreadsheet with my account activity back to Nov 1996. I still had scans of most of my paper statements from 1991-2000 and so was able to regenerate my entire account history (not a huge number of transactions though).

I'm still trying to figure out how they calculated all of my lifetime miles. There is a 'US AIRWAYS NON-ELITE ADJUSTMENT' line on my statement, added to my flights after Nov 1996, that equals the Lifetime miles reported to AA. Just not sure how they calculated that adjustment value.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by hauteboy
I requested my account history back in February. It took a couple weeks but they eventually sent me a spreadsheet with my account activity back to Nov 1996. I still had scans of most of my paper statements from 1991-2000 and so was able to regenerate my entire account history (not a huge number of transactions though).

I'm still trying to figure out how they calculated all of my lifetime miles. There is a 'US AIRWAYS NON-ELITE ADJUSTMENT' line on my statement, added to my flights after Nov 1996, that equals the Lifetime miles reported to AA. Just not sure how they calculated that adjustment value.
Who did you call or mail?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.