Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Airways MasterCard 50K (now expired) offer

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2014, 9:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA,AA, WN
Received today a referral link for the 50K offer. PM me if you would like the link.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 7:24 am

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by mrlasssen
Received today a referral link for the 50K offer. PM me if you would like the link.
Happy to pass on 50k referral link to anyone who wants it. Please PM
Old Dec 19, 2014, 12:29 pm

Programs: AA Plt-Lite 2MM,HH Gld, MR Plat
How long after the billing period is closed and the outstanding balance is paid, does the bonus show up? Thanks
Old Dec 19, 2014, 12:34 pm

Happy to refer as well. Strangely, I have two cards, and one got the 10k offer and one got the 5k. Seems to be fairly random.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 12:39 pm

I also have five referrals for the 50K offer. If anyone's interested, please PM me with your email address. (My offer has a link that takes me to a form to email the offer to the people I'm referring, that's why I need it.)
Old Dec 19, 2014, 1:40 pm

I have referrals available for the 50K offer as well. I just need your email address because that's what the link asks for. PM me with your email and you'll get an email back with the link to the 50K offer. You must apply and be approved by January 18, 2015.
Old Jan 8, 2015, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by sbc94523
How long after the billing period is closed and the outstanding balance is paid, does the bonus show up? Thanks
Same question here. It has been 2 weeks since payment and bonus miles have not yet hit my DM account.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 5:36 pm

approved after cancelling 2 months ago

currently have the Arrival for short of a year. Cancelled US Airways back 2 months ago. Just got instant approval for the 50k offer.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 11:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sbc94523
Originally Posted by pmblinn
Same question here. It has been 2 weeks since payment and bonus miles have not yet hit my DM account.
Miles post with a statement (not between statements). If you prepay the annual fee and first purchase, the miles are likely to come with the first statement. If you wait for the first statement before paying, the miles are not going to come before the second statement. (And then it may take a day or two after the statement is available at the Barclays site before the miles show up at the airline site.)
Old Jan 10, 2015, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by sdsearch
Miles post with a statement (not between statements). If you prepay the annual fee and first purchase, the miles are likely to come with the first statement. If you wait for the first statement before paying, the miles are not going to come before the second statement. (And then it may take a day or two after the statement is available at the Barclays site before the miles show up at the airline site.)
Perfect. Thanks for the intel.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 5:01 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite, AA Platinum Pro, Hertz Presidents
Isn't this the same offer being voiced by the FAs now on US flights? I know I heard a 50K Mile offer on my flights this past week.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 3:40 pm

Any data points recently on those applying through the anniversary mile link getting approved irregardless of being a preferred member or not ?

Tks
Old Mar 10, 2015, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA,AA, WN
Can a person have two U.S. Air M/C cards at the same time, if so, what is the time between applications?
Old Mar 11, 2015, 3:57 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by mrlasssen
Can a person have two U.S. Air M/C cards at the same time, if so, what is the time between applications?
Yes you can. See here
Old Mar 11, 2015, 5:57 pm

Programs: Hertz Presidents Circle, National EE, Lots of Stupid CCs&The I Am Crazy Enough To Actually Pay For F
Can a person use the same FF # on different applications so they all post to one account? IE if also apping for a spouse, child etc so they all pool to one account?

if not how would the one single person best use the miles from the multiple accounts (international first or business class)

Last edited by bmw745ion19s; Mar 11, 2015 at 6:08 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.