Wiki Posts
Search

Dividend Miles Select Missing from US Airways Account

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2014, 8:50 am
Original Poster

Dividend Miles Select Missing from US Airways Account

Hello,

I recently got the signup bonus (40K Miles) from US Airways MasterCard. I see the Miles on the US Airways site but Dividend Miles Select (DMS) is missing. So the round trip costs 25K miles instead of 20K miles.

I tried contacting both BarclayCard and US Airways but they are not of much help. US Airways says it has to come from the CreditCard Company and BarclayCard says it has to be enabled on the US Airways site.

Did this happen to anyone?

Thanks
Old Aug 6, 2014, 11:47 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Hi, and welcome to FlyerTalk.

As American Airlines and US Airways are still operating as distinct airlines, this question is being moved to the appropriate pre-merger airline forum; this way you will have more informed advice and broader exposure (for US DM members to read and suggest).

~Moderator
Old Aug 6, 2014, 2:51 pm

Programs: WFBF
How recently did you get the card? ISTR it took a billing cycle for DMS to show up on my account.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 3:12 pm

Programs: US Chairman, M&M FTL
Had the first billing cycle closed? And the second?

I don't remember if mine showed when the first cycle closed or when the due date for it was - but it is not on signup for sure.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 8:26 am
Original Poster

I got the first statement and the bonus miles posted to my US Airways account.

My wife and I both applied for these cards. I can see the DMS on her account. Looks like my US Airways account is not recognizing me a US Airways MasterCard holder.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.