Wiki Posts
Search

OLCI on US when ticketed by CX

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2014, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

OLCI on US when ticketed by CX

Hello !

1.Whether it is possible to do OLCI using smartphone on US when ticketed by CX?

2. Whether soft copy of Boarding Pass (on smartphone) good for check-in

3. If there are 4 PAX, then whether all 4 boarding passes could be downloaded on same smartphone? (will this be acceptable by airport security staff)

4. If (2) & (3) not possible, then whether it is possible to do Check in Online and later request from boarding passes from Check in Counter

Thank you very much!
Old Jul 4, 2014, 2:06 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Unless something has recently changed, US only allows mobile boarding passes if there's 1 pax on your reservation.

Here's the master thread on US mobile check-in/boarding passes:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...er-thread.html

If anyone knows of changes, please update the Wiki at the top of that thread.

Thanks!

I often do online check-in when I'm traveling (and don't have access to a printer) and don't print the boarding pass. When I get to the airport, I just go up to a kiosk/agent, and it is never an issue getting one printed.
More often, I just don't even bother checking in beforehand at all, and just do it when I get to the airport.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 3:23 am
Original Poster

fine, thanks...

with 4 of us in family, I think OLCI shall not be possible in our case

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.