Wiki Posts
Search

BOS Connection to Penair

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2013, 5:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Free Agent
BOS Connection to Penair

Has anyone recently made the connection to Penair at BOS? For whatever reason, my itinerary is much cheaper to buy the US ticket and the Penair ticket separately - enough to risk the misconnect. Just looking for recent experiences.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 6:30 am

Programs: US Chairman, Delta Silver, UA Premier, Hyatt Platinum
Pen Air is in the same terminal as US in BOS. They use the same gates as the other US Express flights (5,7,9a, and 9b).

I personally haven't taken a Pen Air flight, but i think you should be fine.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 7:06 am

Programs: US/AA-Platinum, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Gold, AVIS-Presidents Club, National-Executive Elite
OT...
And they fly the Saab 340B, which I personally find a nicer plane than the Dash-8.

I was bummed when
Old Jun 18, 2013, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Free Agent
I flew BHB-BOS once (pleasantly rerouted from BGR) when the route was still US/Colgan. A gorgeous view of the coast all the way down at low elevation (and not especially high rate of speed).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.