Search

Contact details in booking review online

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G, HH DIA, SPG Plat
Question Contact details in booking review online

Hello,

I have a small question easy to answer for all frequent bookers on the US website.

Does the booking review show any contact information of the passengers, such as e-mail adresses or telephone numbers?

If yes, my travel agent did not transmitted them correctly as there is nothing to be found when I enter my booking reference on the US website.

TIA

Lennart
Old Nov 27, 2012, 4:39 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Do you mean when you look up your booking under "Manage Reservations"?

Yes, if the info was submitted, it shows up under "Passengers" (the third box down).

If you're just looking at the reservation from your DM account screen, it won't show this unless you click "Change Passenger Info". Either way, you can change this from the other (Manage Reservations) page as well.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G, HH DIA, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by LM225
Do you mean when you look up your booking under "Manage Reservations"?

Yes, if the info was submitted, it shows up under "Passengers" (the third box down).

If you're just looking at the reservation from your DM account screen, it won't show this unless you click "Change Passenger Info". Either way, you can change this from the other (Manage Reservations) page as well.
Yeah, I mean when I look it up under "Manage Reservations".

Okay, so my details are missing. I can't edit them, probably because it is booked through a third-party site. I'll give them a call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.