Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines)
Reload this Page >

Double PQM Time! (Book by 10/31 for flights thru 12/31, using US MasterCard)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double PQM Time! (Book by 10/31 for flights thru 12/31, using US MasterCard)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2012, 11:12 am

Programs: Former long-time US GP; now AA dirt
Originally Posted by miffSC
No DEQM's posted as of today for 12/16 flight. I guess I'll have to call when I get back.
DPQM's typically post Monday evenings.
Old Dec 24, 2012, 11:39 am

Programs: AAExP, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by tommyleo
Thanks Tommy...I'm in the UK, so I'll wait and check again tomorrow
Old Dec 24, 2012, 12:45 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by tommyleo
Mine posted the day after the flight miles posted. I think one might have been a Monday night, the following was on a Wednesday.
Old Dec 24, 2012, 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by aztimm
Mine posted the day after the flight miles posted. I think one might have been a Monday night, the following was on a Wednesday.
I had some post the day after, some in three or four days, but the last flight that I flew took seven days...

12/3/2012 12/05/12 LAX CLT 1450 K 2,125

12/3/2012 12/10/12 MCQ3 PROMOTION - DOUBLE PQMS 2,125
Old Jan 2, 2013, 9:36 am

Update:

No, my Double PQM's for my UK trip did not post. I waited until I returned to the States and contacted the Chairman's Desk. I explained that while I was ready to book online, I called the Chairman's line to check on which flights/days would be eligible for upgrade with my Envoy certs. The agent found the specific days for me and I told her I would book and call her back because I wanted (and needed) the double pqm's....she said that she would book it for me and that I should get them anyway because I obviously couldn't book the Envoy certs online. So that is what I did.

The rep just suggested that I write a letter to the Chairman's desk explaining what happened and he noted it in the reservation as well. He put it down to agent error.

I received a letter back from Dividend Miles two days later and they honored the double pqm's for me. It made a huge difference in my status level and overall total mileage for the year.

Yet another reason I love US Airways.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 9:54 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
The DEQM for Mrs. ITRADE for our Xmas trip (booked through my DMMC) posted today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.