Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TrackItBack (Appears to be out of business!)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2012, 3:16 pm

Track It Back Alternative

Since Track It Back is gone, I respectfully suggest trying FoundIt! http://foundit.net/

It's simple and based in academic research. You get an instant text and email with the Finder's contact info and message and YOU arrange how you want to get your stuff back. Your info is safe. No one has your name or email.

Try it out for a year. For less than $1.50 a month. Enter in code FLYER and get 30% off.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 3:40 pm

I just received an email from US Airways for this I-can't-believe-it's-not-trackitback service: http://www.rewardsiffound.com/USAirw...l?promo=USAIR1

What if you lose your cell phone?
We’ll help you get it back. Plus, earn up to 1,500 miles.

Have you ever lost your wallet or left your laptop on a plane? Protect your most personal and irreplaceable possessions with Rewards if Found. Join now and you’ll receive 300 bonus miles for signing up plus 100 miles per month.

Your membership includes:
Free 90-day trial
Special discounted rate
24/7 lost item reporting
Free reward finder
Free return shipping
Old Aug 28, 2012, 5:20 pm

This one's a subscription service, rather than a one-time label buy. You get 300 miles after the first 3 month trial, then 100 a month for 12 months.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 7:04 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1k, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat
The stickers and site for "Reward If Found" look suspiciously like the TIB ones....
Old Aug 29, 2012, 8:17 am

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
Trackitback was based out of Canada, this one seems to have a PO box in MO.

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 4063, Chesterfield, MO 63006
Old Aug 29, 2012, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by fsfsfsfs
The stickers and site for "Reward If Found" look suspiciously like the TIB ones....
That's what I thought.
Old Oct 8, 2012, 1:12 pm

I used to have a track it back sticker. I liked the service so I bought rewards if found from the USAir email I got and it seems much better than track it back. It has more labels and other cool stuff. here is a link again from above:

http://www.rewardsiffound.com/usairw...l?promo=USAIR1
Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:24 pm

alternative to TrackItBack

You could also try our site: www.getmystuffback.co.uk. We are offering free replacements for TIB codes. Our service is different in that the lost/found process is fully automated over the web and works 24/7 anywhere in the world you can get an internet or sms connection and most items are reunited with their owners within 30 minutes. If you have TIB stickers, drop us an email with the number of stickers you need and we will do our best to help.

Aaron

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.