Wiki Posts
Search

FA with Bluetooth Earpiece

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2012, 3:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Last night on my PHX-SAN flight I was very lucky to get an upgrade to FC and it was an international 757 with old style envoy seats, the crew was PHL based. They were great, boarding started 50 minutes early, and the FA in FC made sure our drinks were full the entire time on the ground, and once in the air she did the same thing. Over all I'd give them 10....

Originally Posted by fedup flyer
Unless, of course, they are PHL based.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 5:38 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA 1K, Ex-DL Plat, SPG Plat, IC Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
Last night on my PHX-SAN flight I was very lucky to get an upgrade to FC and it was an international 757 with old style envoy seats, the crew was PHL based. They were great, boarding started 50 minutes early, and the FA in FC made sure our drinks were full the entire time on the ground, and once in the air she did the same thing. Over all I'd give them 10....
I am guessing you have never flown international coach on USAir with a Philly based crew. Overall, I would give them a 1 and my most recent flight just reinforced my feeling toward them.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 7:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Nope, why would I? With the miles I have on UA, I have many options, in fact next month flying to Germany on LH in FC, thanks to awards. US is good enough domestically, however international (even in envoy) not close to the worse european airline.

Originally Posted by fedup flyer
I am guessing you have never flown international coach on USAir with a Philly based crew. Overall, I would give them a 1 and my most recent flight just reinforced my feeling toward them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.