Wiki Posts
Search

2010 Holiday shopping mall promo

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2011, 12:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: USAIR gold, HH diamond, SPG gold
2010 Holiday shopping mall promo

Both my husband & I signed up for this promo, wherein you were supposed to receive bonus miles for DM shopping mall spend between 11/15-12/31. The promo indicated that the bonus miles would post on 3/1/11, but nothing happened on either account. I sent in a request to the shopping mall, but no one has gotten back to me. Can anyone else confirm that they are either missing the bonus miles or that theirs posted?
Old Mar 14, 2011, 11:02 am

Programs: US Gold; BA Silver; SPG Gold
Travelbabe - I have the same issue and have sent a number of emails to the DMSC. Their first response included an 800 number that I tried calling a few times but was never answered and went to a voicemail box with no message prompt. The latest email stated that my inquiry "has been directed to a specialty area for additional research and handling." I will update the post if/when I hear back about it.
Old Mar 14, 2011, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 2BorNot2B
Travelbabe - I have the same issue and have sent a number of emails to the DMSC. Their first response included an 800 number that I tried calling a few times but was never answered and went to a voicemail box with no message prompt. The latest email stated that my inquiry "has been directed to a specialty area for additional research and handling." I will update the post if/when I hear back about it.
Thanks, 2BorNot2B. I was getting worried that I was the only one. I have sent in several requests via their email system but have not heard back. If I do, I will also post.
Old May 18, 2011, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

My bonus miles finally posted after over 2 months of emails & requests to the DMSC. But getting about 60K in bonus miles was worth the persistence. Thankfully, this is the only promo in several years that didn't post correctly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.