Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seating ?: 330 PHL-MUC

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2011, 6:34 am
Original Poster

Seating ?: 330 PHL-MUC

Tried all the usual sources for this (SeatGuru, SeatExpert, etc.) with no luck. I am on a A330, which US lists as a "330-200", Feb 24th: PHL-MUC. Of the 4 configurations on Seatguru, none match US's seatmap. I am trying to find out what the mid-aircraft exit rows are, it looks like 25, but these are not listed as exits on US's seat map. In fact they are open to anyone, which makes me think they are not. Thanks for any help.....
Old Jan 19, 2011, 6:39 am
Suspended

Seat Guru A330-200 version 2 is a correct map however their numbering is off. If you roll over a specific seat youll seat that the numbering doesnt match whats listed along the side of the plane. The numbers when you roll over are the correct numbers.

Also, you wont be able to get exit rows. Those few seats are held as Crew Rest.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 6:48 am

Programs: AA PRO
You may want to call US and ask them.

I am flying from PHL-MUC on Jan 29 and kept getting an error message while trying to get a seat assignment from their website. It kept saying they would assign my seat at the airport. So I called the friendly folks at the Preferred desk and it turns out (on my particular flight anyway) that they are flying the new configuration A330 with the upgraded envoy seats (bonus!). However I don't know if that has changed the seats for economy or if it has thrown the whole seatmap for a loop. They were able to assign me a seat over the phone pretty easily, although it involved a call to some other department.
Old Jan 20, 2011, 10:14 am

Programs: None
Originally Posted by intub8r
However I don't know if that has changed the seats for economy or if it has thrown the whole seatmap for a loop.
The difference in Y is that there are fewer seats on the -200 than the -300 but they're laid out in the same arrangement just with fewer rows on the -200.

Jim

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.