Wiki Posts
Search

Does US allow TATL bookings to BKK?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2010, 3:46 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Does US allow TATL bookings to BKK?

I know CO allows it, but there some StarAlliance airlines max out the miles allowed on a route.
Old Sep 22, 2010, 6:29 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*
Not a specific answer to BKK, but I was able to fly "the long way" to Australia on a US *A award a few years back. JFK-FRA-SIN-SYD out on Singapore, MEL-BKK-LHR on Thai and LHR-JFK on United.
Old Sep 22, 2010, 10:34 am

Programs: US Silver, CO, DL
I don't think it's a problem with US. I ended up not taking the trip, but I was able to book a DM award ticket IAD-LHR on UA connecting LHR-BKK on TG. In fact, that routing worked out to be a few minutes shorter than going the other direction via NRT or PEK.
Old Sep 22, 2010, 3:45 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by prncess674
I know CO allows it, but there some StarAlliance airlines max out the miles allowed on a route.
No problem. I have done it in C and F for myself and S/A four times in the last three years with a stopover in Europe each time. Once I began my trip in SJU therefore only requiring 120k for a F award on a US/LH/TG combo. Good luck and enjoy...a

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.