Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Extra lounge passes anyone?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2010, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Extra lounge passes anyone?

I usually fly Air Canada, and anyone who flys AC often has a plethora of extra guest passes for the Maple Leaf Lounges. I am flying through PHL with a few hour layover next week. Does anyone have any lounge passes they won't use that they'd be willing to donate ?

Reaching out to the FT community for some help!

No, I have no status on *A as I constantly fly on miles earned from my credit card.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 10:02 am

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by jetfuel44
I usually fly Air Canada, and anyone who flys AC often has a plethora of extra guest passes for the Maple Leaf Lounges. I am flying through PHL with a few hour layover next week. Does anyone have any lounge passes they won't use that they'd be willing to donate ?

Reaching out to the FT community for some help!

No, I have no status on *A as I constantly fly on miles earned from my credit card.
This belongs in coupon connection which you won't have access to (you need 90+ posts).

Your best bet is to just buy a lounge pass.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 10:04 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Why not just post your details in the rendezvous thread? If someone with club access sees your post and will be at the same location, they can guest you in.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...ezvous-90.html
Old Sep 16, 2010, 10:04 am

Programs: BAEC Blue
Originally Posted by marksskram
This belongs in coupon connection which you won't have access to (you need 90+ posts).

Your best bet is to just buy a lounge pass.
Side note, how much are lounge passes? $30CAD?
Old Sep 16, 2010, 1:54 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, United Silver
Just curious... Do transferable US lounge passes exist or are they all the kind that come with your credit card and have your name and DM number on them for use only by you?
Old Sep 16, 2010, 10:38 pm

Programs: US Airways Chairman, PetSmart PetPerks Elite
Originally Posted by jfunk138
Just curious... Do transferable US lounge passes exist or are they all the kind that come with your credit card and have your name and DM number on them for use only by you?
I don't think transferrable passes exist. That being said, however, when I have had to use a lounge pass via credit card..I have never been asked for ID, or boarding pass. They've just taken the pass and signed me in. Others may have had a different experience. Mine have been at PHL, DCA and CLT.
Old Sep 18, 2010, 8:59 am

Programs: UA Million Miler,Hyatt-Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson, National-Exec.
Use your AMEX Plat card

Use your AMEX plat card to get into USAirways lounge. They accept them now!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.