Wiki Posts
Search

HI Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2009, 6:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: us1
HI Upgrades

Just wanted to see what experience with upgrades to HI. I would either use CP certs or miles. Also can you buy-up?

Thanks
Old Nov 14, 2009, 11:19 am

Programs: Chairman USAirways, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Platinum, United Global Serv, Hertz Presidents
Upgrades to HI

I just used my CP upgrades to Hawaii and its great. I prefer using those over my miles. When is your trip planned for?
Old Dec 13, 2009, 5:04 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Starwood Gold, Fairmont Platinum
HI Upgrades

I was offered to buy an upgrade for $250.00 for the PHX-LIH leg and took advantage as I am not a preferred member yet...at leas not till Jan 10, 2010.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 5:38 pm

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
Originally Posted by shyam99
I was offered to buy an upgrade for $250.00 for the PHX-LIH leg and took advantage as I am not a preferred member yet...at leas not till Jan 10, 2010.
Unless US opts to match UA's upcoming policy, the only way to upgrade to HI on US is buy-up, aka GoFirst for $250 as you did, use miles, or use Chairman's certificates. US doesn't include HI in complimentary upgrades for elites.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 10:31 pm

Programs: *G, KLM Plat, Avis PC, SPG Plt, Hyt Plt
Originally Posted by shyam99
So, was it nice service? Isn't that route an ordinary domestic 757?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.