Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flight 21 PHL-LAX

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2005, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Flight 21 PHL-LAX

Does anyone have information on how full flight 21 from PHL-LAX usually runs? I am debating taking it soley on the chance of an upgrade (I have a US Airways acquaintance in PHL), but if it is usually full, I'm out of luck, my other option is to connect through CVG on DL, (I prefer to break up a cross country flight if not in f/c... thanks
Old Sep 26, 2005, 10:12 am

Programs: US, UA
rough idea can be had by:
http://flyaow.com/classcwt.htm
find your flight, look at the Notes area, the lower the numbers after the letters (denoting ticket class), the worse the picture.
Old Sep 26, 2005, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by chowder
rough idea can be had by:
http://flyaow.com/classcwt.htm
find your flight, look at the Notes area, the lower the numbers after the letters (denoting ticket class), the worse the picture.
My flight reads Cabin class: F9 P0 A9 Y9 B9 M9 H9 Q5 V0 L0 S0 T0 W0 K0 N0

Is F9 good?
Old Sep 26, 2005, 10:33 am

Programs: US, UA
yes -- for now.
the picture will change as the flight approaches.
"9" means at least 9 seats available in that ticket class (there's only room for 1 digit). e.g. "Q5" means roughly 5 seats left in Q.
further, some of these classes are overlapping, so don't presume there are [sum of all seats] left on the plane.
Old Sep 26, 2005, 12:11 pm

what does the q mean? q as in upgrade q can you elaborate on the meanings of all those initials please. thank you very much ~

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.