Wiki Posts
Search

US Airways customer service lacking

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2005, 12:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: US CP, *Gold, AA Peon
Thought I would share!

I found this amusing, so I felt I would share in thanks for everyone's advice.

I called US the other day to see if talking with a different rep would get successful results. Well, it did to my joy! They switched me quite painlessly (like 2 minutes) and it was a done deal. I thanked the woman for her service and gave her a shoutout to US Cust. Service to be positively recognized.

An hour later, I checked the new itinerary, and the rep booked an impossible flight itinerary... haha! See below:

5:15P Depart Burlington, VT (BTV) 27 Nov 05 US Airways flight 3825 operated by US AIRWAYS EXPRESS-AIR WISCONSIN 02A
6:36P Arrive Philadelphia, PA (PHL)

6:15P Depart Philadelphia, PA (PHL) 27 Nov 05 US Airways flight 273 08F
9:21P Arrive Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA)

No worries though, I was just happy to make it back on the same flight w/ my girlfriend. Yay US Air for allowing me to keep speaking to diff ppl to get what I need.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.