Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways Dividend Miles (Pre-2005 America West merger)
Reload this Page >

Paging The Lone Programmer: Web Site Faring Tool Appears To Be Down

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2005, 3:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire

I checked the BOS to DCA fares tonight using the search by price option, and tried to close/reopen the browser, and I get:
"System Error

The System was unable to process your request at this time. Please re-start your transaction from your original point of entry.

"

My "point of entry" was www.usairways.com .
Old Apr 6, 2005, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Update, Only Able To Reproduce With BOS DCA

I've done a little more testing just having totten home, and the only city pair I get this error with is BOS DCA, but other city pairs generate a fare list. E.g. I tested BOS-LGA and BOS-MCO which both worked fine. Can anyone reproduce the error querying BOS DCA by price?
Old Apr 6, 2005, 8:58 pm

At Least the Website Says They Fly There

I was on website yesterday to check flights from ABE to CLT, but the website sites said US didn't fly between those cities. They added an additional two flights a day this week. Today I could fly there. The wonders of the award winning per Wall Street Journal website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.