Wiki Posts
Search

Phone service temporarily down?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2005, 9:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP
Phone service temporarily down?

Just called the CP desk. A recording says telephone service is temporarily down, and to use the website. I tried the Gold desk and got the same recording. (Sigh)
Old Apr 3, 2005, 9:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP MM, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Ti, UA Silver
Called the gold desk at 9:00 eastern time tonight. Got put on hold for 75 minutes (I was surfing the web and I have a speakerphone so it wasn't so terrible...). Finally hung up...
Old Apr 3, 2005, 9:29 pm

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by PHLGovFlyer
Called the gold desk at 9:00 eastern time tonight. Got put on hold for 75 minutes (I was surfing the web and I have a speakerphone so it wasn't so terrible...). Finally hung up...
It's back up. The building was evacutated earlier this evening due to a back up battery exploding (or something along those lines).

All gold and CP res are in the same building And the "CP international desk" is on the fifth floor. lol
Old Apr 3, 2005, 9:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP
I just got through. A delay message said there would be a 30 minute wait, but a backup person answered after 5 minutes. Thanks for telling me they were back up.
Old Apr 4, 2005, 5:30 am

Programs: AA Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by longing4piedmont
It's back up. The building was evacutated earlier this evening due to a back up battery exploding (or something along those lines).

All gold and CP res are in the same building And the "CP international desk" is on the fifth floor. lol
Yet another reason why US should have kept the PIT call center...

Of course, pretty soon they'll be able to forward all calls to Central America at times like this. (double )
Old Apr 4, 2005, 6:43 am

Programs: FT Member #8119 F & J Free Agent
Originally Posted by longing4piedmont
And the "CP international desk" is on the fifth floor. lol
^
Old Apr 4, 2005, 7:35 am

Programs: US lowlife
What, the "south of the border" callcenter didn't pick up the slack?

-JC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.