Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New to US - Any Way To View Seats ?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2005, 8:20 am
Original Poster

New to US - Any Way To View Seats ?

Hi US'ers - first time on US in ages - Is there any tool that allows me to view US seatmaps / available seats ? Thanks
Old Mar 31, 2005, 10:27 am

Use Orbitz
Old Mar 31, 2005, 10:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Seatmaps on seatguru.com

Available seats - book a flight and go up to the "Select Seats" option but not to actual purchase. You can do this on usairways.com and orbitz, likely on others that I have not used. My corporate travel site lets me "preview seats" on the initial search results, but I'm unaware of public sites that allow that - maybe others will chime in.
Old Mar 31, 2005, 12:50 pm

Programs: United GS, Fairmont Platinum,SPG LTPlat, Hilton Diamond, MarriottGold..like the rest of the world
Not sure why CPRich added that last paragraph since he seemed unsure....

In any case, previous poster was correct (and succint) in stating that orbitz.com offers the simplest way of viewing available seats on US and all carriers domestically. No having to pretend book a trip and then cancel out.
Additionally, orbitz always shows preferred seat availability, as well, which not all sites out there do an accurate job of.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.