Wiki Posts
Search

Add this one to the head-scratcher pile

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2005, 5:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US lowlife
Add this one to the head-scratcher pile

'Diva mentioned somethin about pickin up an E-saver to ROC this weekend, $128+ didn't seem THAT outrageous so I looked into it.

OK, so all of Saturday's midday flights are RJ's, I guess we could deal with it as I don't get out of work until noon on Saturday. But the return was what puzzled me. Great flight time back to PHL (8PM), and on a 320 so decent chances for upgrades. So I checked through ITN and usairways.com and both show FC totally open - zero seats taken. So I figure if I can score the upgrades early then I'll book the tickets so I call up to the GP line to see what the E bucket looks like....

ZERO. Nada. Zilch. Plenty in P though.

So I just decide to say f- it. With all of my travels coming out of pocket I like to get the best 'value' as well as make worth of my GP status that I went for and not have to do any gate dancing or any type of BS.

Throw your Preferreds a bone - treat them FAIRLY - and they'll give you their business.

-JC
Old Mar 30, 2005, 6:11 pm

Programs: Whatever AMEX Plat comes with... I buy on price.. Spirit Big Front Seat, want First/buy First
Wow!
Though, Upstate New York seems to be the center of the US Airways universe at times, but 16 F-seats with none open for upgrade out of Rochester? Sounds like somebody in inventory made an error.

I was once told the exact center of the US Airways realm is 2/3 of the way down the Thruway from Syracuse toward Utica. But, that flight attendant was talkin' crazy the rest of the flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.