Community
Wiki Posts
Search

January GoFares/20K Bonus Run

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2004, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by shell nyc
Looks like we'll have 3 CPs and 2 GPs on that PHL-MHT trip. I guess we'll find out just how big the E bucket is, won't we!
Oh newest bestest friend, I am your companion, right?

So EnvoyBoy, JayBrian, and other Philadelphia folks: who wants to join us for dinner that night?
Old Dec 24, 2004, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

Location: Athens, WV, USA; a US cockroach long before it was in FFOCUS; now a lowly US5 for only the 2nd time in 20 years.
Programs: US5
Originally Posted by Alysia

So EnvoyBoy, JayBrian, and other Philadelphia folks: who wants to join us for dinner that night?

Hey now... why can't **I** be his companion??

I suppose we need to make a list of who's going on what flights, when, now aren't we.
Old Dec 24, 2004, 5:28 pm

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
I'm going to have to pass on the dinner on 1/8, though I really want to go. Perhaps another time.
Old Dec 24, 2004, 5:34 pm

Programs: UA Silver, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Avis CHM
Wink

Originally Posted by jimcfsus
Hey now... why can't **I** be his companion??

I suppose we need to make a list of who's going on what flights, when, now aren't we.

Us girls stick together, that's why
Old Dec 24, 2004, 6:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold,MR Gold, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by shell nyc
Us girls stick together, that's why

I guess that means you can be my companion Jim....
Old Dec 25, 2004, 3:59 am

1/8 MHT run

I'm on 1264/224 on 1/8 as well, should be CP if the bonuses kick in by then. If not I'll be gold.

I'd love to do dinner, but I'm supposed to head to ORD that night. So unless something gets screwy...
Old Dec 25, 2004, 11:59 am

Programs: UA GS, DL Plat, Marriott Bonvoy LIfetime Titanium/SPG refugee, Hertz Prez, Amtrak Select

I'll join you for dinner if I'm not mid-MRs myself.
Old Dec 25, 2004, 12:54 pm

Has the time and place for dinner been decided yet? I may just go to the airport and have dinner w/ you all. I have free parking at the airport.
Old Dec 25, 2004, 1:28 pm

I don't have free parking at the airport. I'd be happy to have dinner there or would be happy to drive somewhere else. I can fit three besides me in my car, four if you are really friendly.

Jay
Old Dec 25, 2004, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by JayBrian
I don't have free parking at the airport. I'd be happy to have dinner there or would be happy to drive somewhere else. I can fit three besides me in my car, four if you are really friendly.

Jay
It's more likely that I'll take Amtrak up there rather than drive. I'd say dinner should be at 5:30 or 6, depending on where we end up. Votes for places to eat? Since we will have people not flying, we need to do this outside of security so we can do the restaurant at the airport Marriott or someplace else that you Philadelphia folks recommend that is near the airport. Oh, as thanks for volunteering to drive Jay, I may bring you some cookies that have oatmeal, chocolate chips, coconut, and corn flakes in them. Thanks Jay.

Last edited by Alysia; Dec 25, 2004 at 2:35 pm
Old Dec 25, 2004, 2:38 pm

Well, we can all go to McFaddens at Citizen's Bank Park in South Philly - relatively close to the airport.

McFadden's Restaurant & Saloon (Third Base Gate)
Two popular Philadelphia restaurants, McFadden's and Zanzibar Blue, have teamed up to provide a sports-oriented restaurant that features many of their signature dishes. Guests can enter from outside (Third Base Gate) or inside the park (behind Section 125). McFadden's is open all year and available for catered events. For information call 215-952-0300.

Edit: P.S. If I can make it, I can take 3 additional as well, 4 in a pinch.
Old Dec 25, 2004, 2:38 pm

Programs: US1
I always miss out on the fun stuff
Old Dec 25, 2004, 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by US AIRWAYS FAN
I always miss out on the fun stuff

Not ALWAYS as you did go to Krispy Kreme with us in October. Or wasn't that fun?
Old Dec 25, 2004, 2:53 pm

Programs: US1
That was fun yes
Old Dec 25, 2004, 2:54 pm

Programs: UA Silver, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Avis CHM
It's more likely that I'll take Amtrak up there rather than drive. I'd say dinner should be at 5:30 or 6, depending on where we end up. Votes for places to eat? Since we will have people not flying, we need to do this outside of security so we can do the restaurant at the airport Marriott or someplace else that you Philadelphia folks recommend that is near the airport. Oh, as thanks for volunteering to drive Jay, I may bring you some cookies that have oatmeal, chocolate chips, coconut, and corn flakes in them. Thanks Jay.
dukeman and I fly to BDL at 8pm, so my vote would be to stay at or very near the airport. Less time in the car means more time to eat, drink, and be merry with you guys!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.