Wiki Posts
Search

Another DM Visa Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2004, 11:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: US3, WN, UA, AA, CO
Another DM Visa Promotion

I received this offer in my e-mail this morning--targeted?

"Dear TribeFlyer,

Spend $500 or more on your US Airways® Visa® Card from December 1 until December 31, 2004, and we'll give you 500 bonus Dividend Miles® to start the New Year. It's our holiday gift to you for being such a valued cardholder.

Earn your 500 bonus miles by using your card to:

Purchase tickets on US Airways
Pay your monthly bills such as telephone, cable, utilities, etc.
Buy holiday gifts for family and friends
Make everyday purchases including gas, groceries, dining out, entertainment, etc.
That's all in addition to the fantastic benefits you receive with your card including 1 mile per dollar spent, double miles on qualifying US Airways purchases, an annual companion certificate, and more.

No registration is required. Just use your US Airways Visa Card for all your purchases throughout December, 2004 and earn Dividend Miles so you’ll be flying in no time.

Thank you for choosing US Airways."

PS. I hold a Platinum (not Signature) Visa card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.