Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Investors emerge for US Airways — sort of

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2004, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by jimcfsus
l4pi!

And we put Alysia in charge of catering.
Yummy! Does that mean we'll be serving Krispy Kreme and we'll have "Hot Donuts" signs in all the airplane windows? Sign me up!!
Old Nov 4, 2004, 7:25 pm

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by GalleyWench
Yummy! Does that mean we'll be serving Krispy Kreme and we'll have "Hot Donuts" signs in all the airplane windows? Sign me up!!
And with Alysia serving you get chocolate milk with hot rum!!!! Bet you've never tasted anything quite like it.

Last edited by longing4piedmont; Nov 4, 2004 at 7:27 pm
Old Nov 4, 2004, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by longing4piedmont
And with Alysia serving you get chocolate milk with hot rum!!!! Bet you've never tasted anything quite like it.
Can't say that I've ever tried that combination. Did you ever try Piedmont Punch with rum? It wasn't too bad. Not that I ever tried it...
Old Nov 4, 2004, 7:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
I'll bet the wine list in Envoy would improve with Alysia at the helm. And warm, glazed Krispy Kremes would replace warm chocolate chip cookies.
Old Nov 5, 2004, 10:19 am

Gee...I am glad I just read this thread so I can once again defend myself against longing4piedmont's assertions. For the umptienth time....I did not mix rum with chocolate milk that afternoon nor have I ever. I did not have any alcohol the afternoon of the KK gathering. With all this continous chatter about this though, I just may buy chocolate milk the next time I am grocery shopping just so I can tell you all how it tasted when mixed with rum.
Old Nov 5, 2004, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by Spiff
Me!!

"Hi. Spiff. Rush Chairman. Damned glad to meet you."
I think Spiff's job should be some sort of position that deals wtih TSA relations.
Old Nov 5, 2004, 12:06 pm

Programs: US Airways Chairman's Preferred, NWA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
The image of Spiff "having relations" with the TSA brings a tear to my eye
Old Nov 5, 2004, 2:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Please, Tom---not while I'm eating lunch.
Old Nov 6, 2004, 11:46 pm

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
This is the funniest thread I've read in a while, and the sad thing is that it wasn't meant to be that way.

If FFOCUS/FT people decide to buy an airline for $1M or less, let me know. I'm in for just the humor of trying to run an airline, and automatic CP for all investors.
Old Nov 7, 2004, 9:32 am

I am rather hesitant to sign up for that secret santa gift exchange that is posted in the community section. If someone who doesn't know me gets my name, they are going to go through my posts and probably send me rum and a gift certificate to Krispy Kreme as my gift.
Old Nov 7, 2004, 9:48 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold,MR Gold, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by Alysia
I am rather hesitant to sign up for that secret santa gift exchange that is posted in the community section. If someone who doesn't know me gets my name, they are going to go through my posts and probably send me rum and a gift certificate to Krispy Kreme as my gift.

Doesn't sound so bad to me......
Old Nov 7, 2004, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by StSebastian
If FFOCUS/FT people decide to buy an airline for $1M or less, let me know. I'm in for just the humor of trying to run an airline, and automatic CP for all investors.
If each frequent flier mile is worth 2 cents, perhaps FFocus members can pool their outstanding mileage balances to buy a few RJ's.
Old Nov 7, 2004, 10:40 am

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by Alysia
Nope. I don't think so. I'm guessing it will be two buck chucks. We all know you have very expensive taste will it comes to your drink of choice.
Old Nov 7, 2004, 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by dukeman
Doesn't sound so bad to me......

But...I am not a big rum drinker despite what someone else may have you believe. And I don't usually go to Krispy Kreme.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.