Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways Dividend Miles (Pre-2005 America West merger)
Reload this Page >

Service from Philadelphia, PA to Charlotte, NC. is not available on usairways.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Service from Philadelphia, PA to Charlotte, NC. is not available on usairways.com

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2004, 11:15 pm
Wi-Fi

Angry Service from Philadelphia, PA to Charlotte, NC. is not available on usairways.com

Uh, I assume this means they are trying to tell me the web site is down. Or did US suddenly go out of business?

Service from Philadelphia, PA to Charlotte, NC. is not available on usairways.com. Please change selected cities.

Old Jun 5, 2004, 5:57 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

I was recently told by the website that service was not available between Philadelphia and Los Angeles. On a new competing route with WN, that's not a glitch that they want happening.
Old Jun 5, 2004, 7:12 am

Looks like its back up. I was able to do a "Price by Fare" for PHL-CLT. The cheapest r/t comes in at $362.

Safe Travels,
Chris
Old Jun 5, 2004, 11:38 am
Wi-Fi

Standing 8 count

The site worked again for me about an hour after I got that message. I was pretty certain it was just a website glitch but I got to thinking how one day it might be a sign that US went under.

I booked the flight on ual.com instead.

Old Jun 5, 2004, 1:31 pm

I run into that every once in a while also. Once it starts showing up, it can be tough to get rid of.
Old Jun 5, 2004, 11:21 pm

One time it told me it couldn't do DCA-BOS on the shuttle. I laughed and cried and tried a few minutes later and it worked.
Old Jun 6, 2004, 12:25 pm

It seems I've received messages like that many times, mostly late at night. I've assumed it happened when the system was being updated.
Old Jun 8, 2004, 2:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Maybe they did a credit check on you and discovered you couldnt pay what they charged on that route. Or maybe they did a sanity check and discovered you wouldnt pay it.
Old Jun 9, 2004, 3:16 pm

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
I've always thought it was a problem connecting to the SABRE backend and just a poor choice of error messages.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.