Old Feb 6, 2001, 6:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Everyone!
Thanks for the post - updated!
Old Feb 6, 2001, 10:53 am
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
I tried registering for unknown 2285 and the system told me it is 'invalid'.
Old Feb 6, 2001, 2:10 pm

Hello FTers,

I tried several times on Monday, 2/5, to register for the US Shuttle/American bonus and got the message that the mailbox was full.

Guess that I will keep trying; "Ah, those miles, those bloody miles" in the words of my old boss from the UK.

Va.SquireFlyer
Old Feb 7, 2001, 10:53 am

#2279: Earn double miles every time you fly Coach Class and triple miles each time you fly First or Envoy Class on US Airways, US Airways Express, US Airways Shuttle or Metrojet to any destination from March 1, 2001, to April 30, 2001.
Fine Print: Not valid for travel originating in CLT or PIT. For double miles, Y or B fare purchase is required. For triple miles, F, A or J fare purchase is required. Limited to 3 purchases per customer.
Old Feb 7, 2001, 11:11 am

Hooray!

I was able to get into the US Shuttle & American bonus voicemail last night Tuesday).

Va.SquireFlyer
Old Feb 7, 2001, 7:18 pm

Thanks eugene. I was getting used to the Starwood double miles promo which expire on 2/28 and didn't want to go back to normal miles.
Old Feb 8, 2001, 5:46 am
Original Poster

Nothing like good ol' USAIR screwing over their most loyal customers in CLT and PIT again and again.

Updated!

[This message has been edited by jkzahn (edited 02-08-2001).]
Old Feb 14, 2001, 11:20 pm

(notice how they allow registration online now and have a note about combining promotions. I guess someone at US reads this board)

Also...this is the first bonus code that I've seen in the 30xx series, rather than the 'usual' 22xx.

Double Miles between PIT and Little Rock 2/14/01-5/31/01

Bonus Code: 3011

Earn double miles on nonstop regional jet flights operated by US Airways Express carrier Trans States Airlines between Pittsburgh and Little Rock. This offer is valid from February 14, 2001 through May 31, 2001. Register online before flying end enter bonus request number 3011.
Registration for this offer is required prior to departure. This offer may not be combined with any other Dividend Miles offer or promotion except the online booking bonuses available through usairways.com. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.

Earn double miles on nonstop regional jet flights operated by US Airways Express carrier Trans States Airlines between Pittsburgh and Little Rock. This offer is valid from February 14, 2001 through May 31, 2001. Register online before flying end enter bonus request number 3011.
Registration for this offer is required prior to departure. This offer may not be combined with any other Dividend Miles offer or promotion except the online booking bonuses available through usairways.com. All Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.

[This message has been edited by PointJunkie (edited 02-15-2001).]
Old Feb 15, 2001, 7:39 am

Location: The First State, USA - Bonvoy Gold, Honors Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Gold - FWIW
Bonus Code: 2285

5,000 bonus miles each time you fly US Airways to the Caribbean between February 20 and May 31, 2001, and the flights are booked with an American Express card.

Offer valid with the purchase of one or more Coach or First Class tickets with a published M or higher fare to any Caribbean* destination served by US Airways or US Airways Express. Flights to Montego Bay, Jamaica, are excluded.

*AUA, CUN, NAS, SJU, SDQ, STM, STT, STX, Grand Cayman, Governor's Harbour, Marsh Harbour, North Eleuthera, Treasure Cay.
Old Feb 15, 2001, 10:10 am

Programs: DL-GM, WN-CP, IC-Plat
Arzee -- The registration line says that the bonus code is not valid. Can you verify?
Old Feb 15, 2001, 11:25 am

Location: The First State, USA - Bonvoy Gold, Honors Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Gold - FWIW
Originally posted by MarshB:
Arzee -- The registration line says that the bonus code is not valid. Can you verify?
Yeah, I know. I called yesterday after receiveing the offer in the mail. The system wasn't recognizing the code yet either. Give it a day or two.

RZ
Old Feb 15, 2001, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the input - updated!
Old Feb 15, 2001, 5:58 pm

Programs: USAir AA Hilton
Originally posted by jkzahn:
Nothing like good ol' USAIR screwing over their most loyal customers in CLT and PIT again and again.
Ain't it the truth! We NEVER get any breaks in CLT
Old Feb 16, 2001, 7:47 am

Programs: United Gold
Speaking of registering for these bonus codes, is it absolutely true that you must register in advance of the trip, or just in advance of the deadline?

I see a few bonuses that I could get had I known about them and registered a month or so ago.

Has anyone received 'retroactive' bonus miles automatically from computer sweeps of bonuses?
Old Feb 20, 2001, 3:10 pm

#2281...earn 10K bonus miles for booking online three times at USAirways.com. Earn 3K for the first two bookings, and 4K after the third online booking. Travel must be completed by 30 June 2001 and registration is required prior to travel.

This promo code is hearsay from a Dividend Miles agent regarding the promo discussed in this thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum51/HTML/000761.html

So, I make no claims about the validity of the code. It never hurts to try, though. Good luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.