Community
Wiki Posts
Search

767 IFE

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2002, 6:15 am
Original Poster

767 IFE

I've flown Envoy on the 330 and enjoyed the passport system where you get to choose all sorts of selections to watch. I've never been on the US 767 transatlantic. How does the entertainment system work on that jet? Movie selection? Pause capability? etc.?
Old Dec 4, 2002, 8:00 am

Programs: DL, US
The movies are running continuously. About 2.5 hours before landing I asked the flight attendant to reload the movies but she said no.

[This message has been edited by dknn (edited 12-04-2002).]
Old Dec 4, 2002, 8:06 am

Programs: Former Dividend Miles Chairman's, Marriott Rewards
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by syzygy8:
Movie selection?</font>
http://www.usairways.com/travel/infl...ment/index.htm
Old Dec 4, 2002, 8:23 am

Location: controlling the internets from an underground bunker
Programs: So l33t that I don't need a wallet full of cards to prove it. Black is the new Gold.
There's an "A" and a "B" program, each 2 hours. They are supposed to reapeat, A,B,A,B as time allows. In Envoy, there is 3 "tv" channels (HGTV, Food Network, ESPN, Nat'l Geo, etc) and 3 movies, plus the main cabin channel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.