Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheap fares won't count toward status as of 1/1/03

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2002, 6:08 am

So, if I am too dumb to call in for a flight I'll miss, or if business keeps me from doing that (hard to imagine), I have to buy another ticket. It's never happened before, so I don't think it's a big problem, and my company pays for it anyway.

All my miles and segments count toward CP.

I think Baldanza was an idiot for doing it in the first place, but I got most of what I wanted, no matter how it happened.

Old Sep 7, 2002, 6:12 am

"Most importantly for our most frequent travelers, miles and segments earned on nonrefundable fares will continue to count as credit toward Dividend Miles Preferred status, allowing for all base miles earned on all standard non-refundable fares to count toward attainment of the Silver Preferred, Gold Preferred, and Chairman's Preferred levels."

That means ALL miles and segments, the way I read it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.