Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Xpress to US main line at PHL?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2001, 8:44 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
US Xpress to US main line at PHL?

For those familiar with PHL, how long does it typically take to get from the US Xpress to the US main line terminal? Thanks.
Old Dec 4, 2001, 8:58 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
I;ve always had good luck with the F terminal shuttle. Runs often and dumps you out at C-16 IIRC.
Old Dec 4, 2001, 9:13 am

I don't think I've ever had it take more than 5-7 minutes.
Old Dec 4, 2001, 1:33 pm

It's actually a much faster and easier process than when they used to ramp park and take a bus in.

All US Airways Express arrive into their own gate at Concourse F. A shuttle bus runs from Concourse F to gate C16 (the first C gate, right at the terminal connector to B).

Old Dec 4, 2001, 1:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by BizJet:
It's actually a much faster and easier process than when they used to ramp park and take a bus in.

All US Airways Express arrive into their own gate at Concourse F. A shuttle bus runs from Concourse F to gate C16 (the first C gate, right at the terminal connector to B).

</font>
I love the little jet bridges that they use for the Dash-8s!!! I'm sure they use the same contraptions for the CRJs and ERJs.

Do they jetway load B1900s or S340s or DO328s?
Old Dec 4, 2001, 2:21 pm
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
It's probably quicker taking the bus from F to C16 than it is to walk from the far end of C to the far end of B.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.