Search

Very fast posting from Dividend Miles Online Shopping

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2001, 8:27 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Very fast posting from Dividend Miles Online Shopping

This is my first experience using Dividend Miles Online Shopping ... and it's a *very* good one.

I installed the Mileage Bar they offer (I don't usually keep it installed because it slows down the starting of IE and causes crashes occasionally) so I could shop at Amazon.com and get miles. You can only get miles at Amazon.com if you shop with the Bonus Bar (some other merchants you can just click a link from the site) and Amazon.com in general does not participate with very many "rebate" or "loyalty" sites anymore, so this was really the only choice.

So I made two purchases Thursday night (8/23), and this morning (8/25) the miles are in my Dividend Miles account already! Very nice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.