Wiki Posts
Search

Partner Mile Awards

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2001, 2:11 pm
LEB
Original Poster

Partner Mile Awards

I noticed in the bonus code thread that there's a promotion to earn double miles when you fly Swissair or Sabena transatlantic to Europe.

Are these bonus miles or preferred miles or both?

I've been reading the partner miles pages on the USAir site but I'm don't quite understand the mechanics of this. Let's say I book a flight using Swiss Air, do I use my USAir DM number when booking or do I need to contact DM after the fact to get the credit?

Thanks.
Old May 4, 2001, 6:55 am
geo1004

Originally posted by LEB:
...there's a promotion to earn double miles when you fly Swissair or Sabena transatlantic to Europe.

Are these bonus miles or preferred miles or both?
Book your flight on Swissair or Sabena. Give the agent your US Div. Miles number when you checkin. You will earn bonus, not status, miles.

Be careful. These bonus miles are only offered on select routes and on certain full fares.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.