Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Great systemwide news !

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2000, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Great systemwide news !

I received my gold package yesterday. A mistake in the "VALID FROM: 12/01/2000, COMPLETE TRAVEL BY:01/31/2001" leaves new gold members only 2 months to use the systemwide and NA upgrades instead of 1 year. I called 3 times the gold desk to make sure I heard right. Here's how they will fix it. All gold members that received those coupons with wrong dates will have to use them before 01/31/2001 BUT they will be mailed 2 more systemwides with issue date 12/18/2000 valid 1 year ! Goes the same for the 2 NA uprades. That's 4 of each for getting gold status in November, nice christmas gift USAir.

------------------
check it out : The Airline First and Business Class Service Reviews web site at
http://www.stormloader.com/havane/sl...roduction.html
Old Dec 13, 2000, 1:13 pm

when did you qualify? i just did on 12/3. i hope i get these, cause i will definitely make sure i use them!
Old Dec 14, 2000, 7:01 am
Original Poster

I made it around November 15th. Your profile seem identical to mine. You'll certainly get your kit around first week of Jan and I'd be surprised if you don't get the 4 SWU (2 expiring 1/31/01). Plan trips accordingly and enjoy that computer error !

------------------
check it out : The Airline First and Business Class Service Reviews web site at
http://www.stormloader.com/havane/sl...roduction.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.