Wiki Posts
Search

UA Mileage Plus Info

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2000, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

UA Mileage Plus Info

Although the UA/US meger is far from a done deal, I have noticed a lot of questions on the United board about UA's Mileage Plus program as a result of the announcement.

For those of you with questions or that want more detailed info than United gives out on it's Mileage Plus program for it's elite Premier members, I might suggest a visit to The Unofficial United Help Desk. There you will find all sorts of info on elite qualifications, benefits, awards and upgrades.
Old Jun 6, 2000, 9:41 am
geo1004

Old Jun 7, 2000, 1:59 pm

I am a member of both, former UA silver and current US gold. US is a far better program in terms of upgrades, fewer miles needed for more upgrade certificates that are worth a greater distance, ease in getting awards.

UA may have more potential award destinations, if you can get a ticket.

UA, however, is not the worst FF program. However, NW and CO are better. I cashed in my last TW miles last year
Old Jun 7, 2000, 7:39 pm

Wow! Excellent site, PremEx. It was fun browsing it. Thanks for the link.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.