Search

USAir Dining Program

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 1999, 9:05 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, ex-BD Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold
USAir Dining Program

I noticed in the current WebFlyer newsletter that USAir has a new dining program which offers 10 miles per $1. Does anyone know if this is the same as the Dining a la Card affiliated program used by Delta and others? The note said Signature Card Services, but somehow I suspect that this may be merely another name for the same service. Can anyone confirm or deny? If they are different, does this mean it is possible to get double credit if a restaurant happens to participate in both programs?

Thanks.
Old Apr 16, 1999, 1:37 pm

Well, I participate in the Continental Airlines dinning program (same one as most of the others) and I asked them that exact question - what happens if I sign up for more than 1 airline program?

Well - no can do - it will not double dip you and credit you on 2 different programs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.