Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

UA 757 Boarding - Why is Door 2L Used and Not 1L?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA 757 Boarding - Why is Door 2L Used and Not 1L?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2013, 11:58 am
Suspended

Programs: Royal Ambassador/ SPG Platinum 75/Marriott gold
Originally Posted by thomwithanh
I have a real hard time believing that we'll see the 788's going to Europe (except maybe ex-IAH). The MAX 9 doesn't match the range of a 752 but I think it could make most of the Western EU cities UA flies to ex-EWR. BCN, CDG, DUB, LHR, LIS, MAD, and MAN are well within the 3595 nmi range - FRA and ZRH would be cutting it close. How much "give" between the stated range and the actual distance is required for an aircraft to fly a particular route?

See here
well UA has problems then, because when the 757 goes to scrap UA has to use another plane. I imagine all 757 will be "gone" in 10 years, however Delta still flys the DC9 so with that in mind UA could fly the 757 for another 20 years )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.