Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Intermanagers Promotion up to 15,000 bonus miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2001, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

United - Intermanagers Promotion ( http://www.united.com.br/intermanagers/index_en.html )

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">United and Intermanagers.com.br offer you the chance to receive up to 15,000 bonus miles. You need to be a register user of Intermanagers.com.br, a Mileage Plus member and buy your ticket through our site. Also you will have the chance to win 2 United Business tickets to any United destination.</font>
Well, the terms don't say the travel must start within Brazil, so I assume any tickets including US domestic ones are eligible for this promotion -- just my guess.
Old Oct 15, 2001, 9:13 pm
Original Poster

An update:

United Argentina (united.com.ar) is running the same promotion:
http://www.united.com.ar/intermanagers/index_en.html

United Mexico (united.com.mx) is running a slightly different (and lower bonus miles) promotion:
http://www.united.com.mx/intermanagers/index_en.html

Total of 21,000 bonus miles for six discounted economy, or 40,000 for six first -- if bonuses from all three promotions can be had.
Old Oct 15, 2001, 9:15 pm
Suspended

The bonus for coach is only 2,500 so that is not such an unusual deal.

The REAL eye-opener to me on the Brazil site is all the FREE Limo and van transfers from Brazil and Miami and NYC etc!

http://www.united.com.br/english/planning/promo.html

Now I assume they mean PAID business class pax here, but they do not SAY that. If one is on an upgraded or award C ticket how will they react? And seeing I am flying to Rio from both NYC and MIA soon, what are the likely chances?

Transfer in New York and Miami
United First and United Business customers have a complimentary transfer service in New York from the airport to any hotel in Manhattan. United First customers transportation are transportated in a luxury Lincoln car while United Business customers are picked-up by vans or other similar vehicle.

In Miami we also offer transfers to all United Business from the airport to most hotels in Miami area in luxury vans.

*This promotion is valid until December 31, 2001. Reservations must be done at least 48 hours before departure at United Reservations (0800-162323).

``````````````````````

And I love this one ........ "lay-away" air tickets at United over 10 equal monthly payments! My Brazilian is very poor, but had to smile at some of the grammer below.

Go to the U.S. with 10 monthly payments without interest!

All air tickets to the U.S. in any of our promotional fares (B, M, H, Q, V e W) can be paid in 10 equal monthly payments without any down payment and without interests with your American Express, MasterCard, Diners, United BankBoston Visa and Visa. The payments have to be done personally by the credit card holder and their cards must have been expedited in Brazil. Travel in United First and United Economy can be bought in 5 monthly payments without down payment and interests wont be charged.

*The cost of air tickets are quoted by the exchange rate in Reales and it can be paid in 5 - 10 monthly payments without interests. The tickets may not have legs with other airlines. This promotion is subject to changes or cancellations without previous notice.

````````````````````````````

[This message has been edited by avgas (edited 10-15-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.