Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SIN lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2001, 2:08 am

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by roberto99:
I was in the SIN T1 SATS Premier Lounge last weekend. Even though it was pre-beakfast time, I loved the Movenpick ice cream so much that I went back for seconds!

Other than the ice cream, I thought that the lounge was just OK. I mean it beats the gate and it has snacks and coffee and drinks.

I saw no evidence of a shower. This lounge just seemed too small for that kind of convenience. It only had one telephone and it was on a sofa table with no privacy.

Speaking of showers, I tried out the showers at the new NRT RCC and they are FABULOUS!!!! The RCC agents and shower receptionist are wonderful. They also include a great bathroom ammenity bag that was a hit at home.
</font>

There is a shower in the T2 SATS/SQ lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.