DEQM posting?

Old Apr 16, 09, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1MM EXP 2015, SPG Gold, PC Plat, HH Diamond Marriott Silver Alamo Budget Hertz
DEQM posting?

HI,

I just completed an Easter trip to Italy on UA to visit my cousin. Prior to departing and purchasing my tickets I signed up for the DEQM promo that UA has going on. How long after completing the inital flights should it take to see the DEQM on the Milage Plus website? They have already credited the Outbound segments of the trip, but I do not see any DEQM.

This sort of worries me because I have 5 more up coming trips trying to get 50,000 in seat miles and 100,000 EQM.

Thanks,
Angust.
Old Apr 16, 09, 8:59 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
Originally Posted by Angust View Post
HI,

I just completed an Easter trip to Italy on UA to visit my cousin. Prior to departing and purchasing my tickets I signed up for the DEQM promo that UA has going on. How long after completing the inital flights should it take to see the DEQM on the Milage Plus website? They have already credited the Outbound segments of the trip, but I do not see any DEQM.

This sort of worries me because I have 5 more up coming trips trying to get 50,000 in seat miles and 100,000 EQM.

Thanks,
Angust.
IIRC previous years it was at least 3 weeks after the promo ended (so maybe mi-July).

Occicially, the T&C say 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends.
Old Apr 16, 09, 9:01 am

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Angust View Post
HI,

Thanks,
Angust.
http://www.united.com/page/article/0...Link=/eqmoffer

Elite Qualifying Miles will be credited 6-8 weeks after the end of the offer period.
Old Apr 16, 09, 9:01 am

Programs: DL PM,UA MP(former 1K), Hertz 5*G, National Emerald Club, SPG, Marriott Silver
The T&C say they won't post until August.
Old Apr 16, 09, 10:25 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Thank you for helping this member and answering their question. Please use

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...15-2009-a.html

for any additional questions/discussion.

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
United Mileage Plus Forum

Search this Thread
Search Engine: