Wiki Posts
Search

Rookie 1k CR1 Question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2009, 9:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG 100k
Rookie 1k CR1 Question

I'm sure that the answer to this here someplace, and I've tried serching, but without success, so apologies in advance if this has been asked/answered before:

When flying alone, I've see that now I'm a 1k and have CR1s, that when viewing an itin I have the option to UG using CR1s (or indeed SWUs), in addition to the miles and e500 options that I've always had as a 1P.

I just booked flights for myself and my son on the same itin, and I went to apply UGs (NF6 and NF9 on the outbound segements), and I only get the miles and e500 options - no CR1 or SWU option on the pulldown.

Am I doing something stupid ? Or is there some special trick to using CR1s on a 2-person itin ?
Old Jan 15, 2009, 10:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by dgwright99
is there some special trick to using CR1s on a 2-person itin ?
This is actually one of the most common questions on this forum, and there are many threads on this united.com bug (too bad FT's search is so terrible). Just call and you can apply the CR-1s.
Old Jan 15, 2009, 10:02 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Happens sometimes....glitch on .bomb. Just call the 1K desk and they can apply the CR-1s for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.