Wiki Posts
Search

UA Travel Card double miles

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 1999, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

Location: DEN, UA PE, Hilton Gold, ** Reactivate Delete Feature**
UA Travel Card double miles

In case you didn't get (or didn't read ) a recent UA mailing, United is now paying out double miles for anything charged on the UA Travel Card through July 31.

There is also a promo going on for signing up for the card, but I don't remember the details. It was in the quarterly MP mailing, but I pitched that part since I already have a Travel Card.

-Q-
Old Mar 15, 1999, 8:14 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
I got a flyer for triple miles on the travel card thru 5/31/99. Didn't hear anything about the double mile offer. Problem is that the credit limits on the travel card are very low (at least the initial line I got was).
Old Mar 16, 1999, 7:49 am
Original Poster

My credit limit on the UATC is also fairly low. Since I've been charging and paying the thing off for several months now I plan to call them up and see if they'll bump the limit. Meanwhile, there is nothing that prevents one from charging to the limit and immediately sending a check to pay it back down then charge some more

-Q-
Old Mar 16, 1999, 1:44 pm
Original Member

Where on the united web sites can i find the information about the UA travel card. I
don't see it nowhere. Also if this is a credit card do you know if non-us people can get it (i'm canadian).

Thanks

Christiant
Old Mar 16, 1999, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Christiant,

The Travel Card is a credit card good only for United products. Although info is buried deep in the UAL site, it is easier to get it at www.unitedtravelcard.com. I looked at the online application and there is no space to enter a country. So, I suspect it is USA only.

-Q-

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.