Wiki Posts
Search

Double Miles???

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 1999, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA
Double Miles???

I just received an email from UA. I noticed that PIT-ORD and PHL-LAX offers from DL's website and shuttle offers from the Wall Street Journal ad. I wonder anyone has gotten this email?

When I try to register for the offer, MPN119, at 800-645-4502, I got a message saying that it's an invalid offer! Wow, I'm thrilled to get a phantom offer.

BTW I sent email to UA complaining about slowness of update at UA's website especially Mileage Plus information.

Earn double miles on United and the Delta Shuttle!

Now through March 31, 1999, you can earn double Mileage Plus miles when you fly paid roundtrips to select cities on United Airlines -- and the Delta Shuttle!

Fly in any class of service between the following United and Delta Shuttle destinations and you can earn unlimited double mileage bonuses:
UNITED ROUTES:
Pittsburgh (PIT) and Chicago's O'Hare (ORD) Philadelphia (PHL) and Los Angeles (LAX)

DELTA SHUTTLE ROUTES:
Boston (BOS) and New York La Guardia (LGA) New York La Guardia and Washington, D.C.'s Ronald Reagan National (DCA) *********************************************
To reserve your United or Delta Shuttle roundtrips, just call United Reservations at 1-800-241-6522. Or, book your tickets online at: http://www.ual.com *********************************************

This offer applies only to paid, nonstop flights operated by United Airlines between Philadelphia and Los Angeles (LAX) and between Pittsburgh (PIT) and Chicago's O'Hare. Offer also applies to paid nonstop flights operated by the Delta Shuttle between
Boston and New York La Guardia, and between New York La Guardia and Washington, D.C.'s Ronald Reagan National. Offer valid for travel between January 1 and March 31, 1999. Offer applies only to tickets sold within the United States. This offer is not combinable with other mileage offers. Other restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice. Promotion Code MPN 119

Old Mar 11, 1999, 5:49 pm
Original Member

If I remember properly (still at work so don't have the materials in front of me), on the paper copy of this promotion that is included in my last MP statement, it says that no registration is needed for this promotion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.