Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Same Day Confirmed X-Class - US Airways?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:13 pm
Original Poster

Same Day Confirmed X-Class - US Airways?

Alright, did a bit of searching, couldn't find anything.

This Oct. flying BDL-ORD-PHX all on UA metal.
Return is booked PHX-LAS(US) then LAS-ORD-BDL all on UA.

Ticket was booked using 25,000 Mileage Plus miles, saver ticket.
I am flying out of PHX with someone else who's flight does not leave until 11:55PM(on DL). My PHX-LAS flight is at 8:00PM.

The only other *A flight out of PHX later than the 8:00PM is either a US PHX-CLT or PHX-PHL, both of which have no award availability at this time. My question is: on the day of travel, can I call and do a same-day confirmed change to one of those US flights, since my first segment was on US anyway?

Or, can anyone find any other available X class around 10PM-11PM PHX-BDL Oct 12th?

Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Old Aug 3, 2008, 11:02 pm

Programs: UA 2P, SPG Gold
No - you won't be able to change the US leg, since it's a *A award itinerary, no changes are allowed after you begin travel, unless it's a UA segment.

I don't see much other availability back to Hartford. I'd keep checking as you get closer to the travel dates, but once you start traveling, any non-UA legs will be locked in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.