Wiki Posts
Search

EasyCheck-in: Error

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2008, 7:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, HHonors Diamond

I got an email saying my upgrade (e500) was confirmed. Went in to re-checkin to get my new boarding passes and get a seat assigned, and I get:

The itinerary XXxxXX has generated an error.
Please see a United Representative at the airport to complete check-in.

...? Just a normal.bomb error, or is something hosed on my reservation?
Old Jun 15, 2008, 7:55 am
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
I think there was a thread on it being broken yesterday, so I would think it's probably the same problem.
Old Jun 15, 2008, 9:04 am

Programs: UA 1K
OLCI worked for me just now for my 11:30 PDT flight out of SFO.

Just on thte offhand chance you called and did a 4-hour confirmed change, that usually breaks your ability to OLCI (though it generally gives a different message).
Old Oct 19, 2009, 12:10 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
not an error but an oddity and didn't want to start a new thread.....

m/r sfo-lax-iad-tpa/tpa-iad-sfo today/tomorrow 10/19-20

yesterday: olci'd at t-24 for my flights sfo-lax-iad-tpa with no problem and printed my bp's

today: olci'd for my flights tpa-iad-sfo with no problem and printed my bp's

oddity: today i went to the olci page to click on the "look for additional flights" button to olci for tomorrow's flights and saw the following next to my flights for today:

checked in
please see a united representative at the airport to complete check-in.

i'm on sponsored cr1's done on-line and the only "curve ball" is that i was fam'd* on my tpa-iad flight so i'm wondering what's up. as near as i can tell, there have not been any equipment swaps and my flights appear on time

*got the "we needed to change your seat for operational" phone call from ua 4 days ago

Last edited by goalie; Oct 19, 2009 at 12:26 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.